Saturday, April 2, 2011

Paper Calender 2011

HAPPY NEW MONTH!
So before the year went by too fast, here are 3 amazing paper calender I found!
Print them and hang them on the ceiling, or put them on the dresser/wardrobe. Or just put it in our wallet. Anywhere. Make them! Really! They are beyond awesome! Maybe I'll make one of my own for next year :P



PAPER ACCORDION CALENDER from http://www.paperfoldables.com/
 So cute right?? I want to make one but I don't have any colored printer in my house. :( I especially like it's vintage look. Also check out his other cubees. I also like his insertable ones, like the fisher one, where you can put pennies in both the fish and the bag. There are also Cubee for piggy (human) bank.
The printable PDF file for the paper accordion can be found here.



PAPER TOY POP-UP CALENDER from http://clovered.net/blog/
I also like her other creations, they're all so cute :3 You can also find her in DeviantArt. Her arts are GORGEOUS!
The printable file is not available right now because his work is being sold by some people. So go support him! (somehow) Try to contact her if you want to make one, or be inspired, make one of your own with the tutorial she has in here.




PAPER CALENDER GIRLFRIEND from http://www.3eyedbear.com/
Finally! A pocket-sized girlfriend(s) who doesn't talk much. And also tells you the date all around the year.
This is one I have made of my own. I borrowed my friend's printer for this, so I didn't want to ask again for the paper accordion (I found this first). It's definitively cute to be put on drawers or desks. 3eyedbear's other cubees are also amazing too. And somewhat complex (and not all human compared to paperfoldables)
Printable here, or here (same thing).

Pictures except for the Girlfriend one are from their respective websites (the Girlfriend one uses photos of the one I made)

No comments:

Post a Comment