Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Koihime (The princess addicted to bags) + lost all my great links

So, my laptop somehow suddenly went Bla. And now cannot be turned on. I don't know Why or How it happened, but that's what happened. So that means a limitless possibility of lost data, lost pictures, lost of all the great links I want to share to you guys. :'( Hopefully they can be restored or at least I can find the links again and the other data are somehow backed up through my 'emailing to myself' laziness of searching for the flashdisk.

So, here is a cute cubee from www.we-talk-about.com

Koihime (The princess addicted to bags)


Well, I can't read the website, but what I do know is they have more of that cute stuff here.

Found through http://www.cubeecraft.com/blog/koihime-the-princess-addicted-to-bags/
Picture also from wetalkabout

No comments:

Post a Comment