Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Template (and other rants)

Hey! Look! It's Superman!

Naaahh..

I am now joining one of the few people using the classic "old" templates on blogspot/blogger.
Why? Well, I was frustrated when I saw that my customizations were not done by my old template, and the share buttons did not appear at all. Now, that would be bad for you, right? I mean, how were you going to share it in one click? But rest assured, I have now revert back to classic, black glasses, secretary look (not the hot, naughty ones, the bookworm ones), to give you the "sharing" statisfaction!

About that too, apparently I removed the followers widget a long time ago without realizing it.. So for those of you who were devastated by it, you can go follow me now ;)

Well, since I'm gonna post something, I might as well rant here. I will probably get to decorate my newly improved space between now and the next two years, so I have been looking at DIY home decorations and the likes, like the cereal box creations by Michele. I'll tell you again if I actually made any. But she made practically all her stuff with cereal boxes and toilet paper roll, and I rarely get them at home, so maybe I should buy stuff first to be recycled (kinda beats the purpose eh?) Heck, I'll find a subtitute.

I am now working on a 100 dreams poster! You should also do it. Without writing them down, dreams usually end up as a passing (things you say/think and forget on the spot). Especially because it is a poster (assuming that you put it in a strategic location), you will end up looking at them every day of your life, making you remember. And DO something. There is this guy that is (or was, I'm not sure) famous in Indonesia for completing his 100 dreams list (even getting to study in Japan) and is now on his way to the next 100. He is a living proof of the use of the 100 dreams poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment